Twitter

Some Pulling

Category : Build

The C-pillar and rear taillight sheet metal was bent down and inward pretty badly. After a lot of hammering and pulling with creative combinations of tow straps, engine hoist, and angry man-power, I got everything to line back up pretty close with a new hatch. Putting that hatch on and taking it off about 50 times was a great workout too.

 
Today I got started on replacing all the things cut out. I added the end of the right rear rail that got crumpled and made some mounting points for a new bash bar. Hopefully I’ll have a new right rear section in the next few days.

Post a comment

Connect with Facebook

*