The fabrication work on the front of the car is almost complete at this point. The seam welding, rust repair, and gussetting is done, and the wheel wells have been clearanced for additional steering angle. There will be tubing added for bracing and to support the radiator and bodywork. I should have all the tubing for the build shortly, so I will be able to finish up the front, seam weld a few places on the interior, and start work on the cage.
I went to Englishtown a couple of weeks ago to have some fun at my last event of the year with the Club Loose guys. I got a chance to try out some different setup ideas, burn off my used tires, and practice hitting the bank wall since my car is disposable. It was fun! The back of my car is even more compact now. At the end of the day, I put on crappy tires at 50psi and got some runs with the missiles. That was a good time too.